I do not own anything I post. All content remain the property of their respective owners and should have a click through link to the site from which they’ve been quoted. CLICK THE IMAGE to support the content maker.
1. Is Taith your real name?
- - Yes, I’ve had it all my life.
2. Have you got other blogs?
3. How old are you?
- - Ancient.
4. What was the name of your blog before you changed it to ecocides?
- - Neiture
5. Why do you post non-nature stuff?
- - I’ve got other interests. Particularly science, the environment, politics, human rights and equality. Life is not just pretty pictures… unfortunately.
6. Is your blog avatar a photo of you?
- - Yes. Here are some more photos of me.
7. Follow for follow?
- - No!
8. Check out my blog?
- - Yes. But I will only follow if I really like the things you post.
9. Follow me?
- - I can only promise to check out your blog.
10. Promote or support my cause?
- - Send me the link - I will definitely consider it.
11. Are you single?
- - Yes, I am. :(
12. What’s you political affiliation?
- - Proud liberal…with liberal social conscience.
13. When did you join tumblr?
- - Late 2009. But this blog was created in September of 2010
14. Why do you post music on your blog?
- - Because I love music and I want the blog to have a personal element to it.
15. Do you take the images you post?
- - Absolutely not. They remain the property of their respective owners. Click on the image to visit the source. (highly recommend you do so).
16. How did you get on the Spotlight?
- - I have absolutely no idea. I’ve been on tumblr for a while and I suppose my blog is kinda alright - maybe that had something to do with it…
17. How many times have you been on the radar?
- - 6.
18. How many blogs follow you?
- - A lot. I’ll tell you un-anon.
19. What’s your biggest fear?
- - Well, someone once told me we die twice, once when we are clinically dead, then again when the last person who knew us dies - I must admit the second scare me more.
20. Are you an atheist?
- - I don’t like the word as a description of what I am. I don’t believe in any of the over 3,000 deities mankind has invented. The main reason being I have no evidence for any of their existence. Obviously, I am inclined to change my mind should the evidence ever presents itself. Although the probability of that happening is next to nil.
I believe non-belief is the logical position in the absence of evidence.
With regards to the actual word I think Sam Harris puts it perfectly
“In fact, ‘atheism’ is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a “non-astrologer” or a “non-alchemist.” We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs.”